Into the Marketplace
The presence of the economy has loomed over our heads much too long. God desires to raise up women as business owners, inventors and marketplace
leaders. This year our speakers and workshop leaders will tell stories of freedom that will ignite freedom in our hearts,
freedom in our bodies and freedom in our finances.
We invite you to bring your hearts' desires to this conference. No dream is too small, no goal is too grand and no idea is impossible. No longer will you wonder , “What am I supposed to be
doing?” As a Kingdom woman we are all called to Advance the Kingdom of God! How will He use your gifts for His entrepreneurial purposes? Find out August 28-30th 2014
with Prophetess Stephanie “Niambi” Stevens and Friends.
Here's a recap of our 2013 Conference themed "Warrior Bride". In 2013 we celebrated our 10th year anniversary and experienced unforgettable times of
prayer, ministry, teaching and worship. This year we're anticipating an even greater move of God!
The Double Tree Hotel
301 W. Dekalb Pike
King of Prussia PA, 19406
@ The Double Tree Hotel
Room Rate: $125
Call 610.310.7600 To Reserve Your Room Today
Vendors to Solicit
Morning Workout Class
A FUN EVEN HAPPENING THE FIRST NIGHT OF OUR CONFERENCE!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Go through your closet to find pieces (clothes, shoes and accessories) that you no longer wear
- Make sure all items are clean and in good condition
- Put all clothing on hangers and place shoes and accessories in a bag
- Register your items at the registration desk upon arrival to the conference
- Receive a ticket for every item that you bring that meets the “Standard of Swappability”
- Use your tickets toward other items during the Exchange (i.e. bring 10 "swappable" items and
receive 10 tickets for 10 items.
WHAT CAN I BRING?
NEW, NEARLY NEW, GENTLY USED items including: coats, dresses, skirts, shorts, blazers, pants, jeans,
tops, blouses, sweaters, shoes, purses, wallets, jewelry, belts, hats, and watches.